Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO MAKES IT HAPPEN . . . FAST


The roof of this Yucca Valley commercial building collapsed in a heavy rain and wind storm. SERVPRO of Beaumont / Banning was there to make it "Like it never ev... READ MORE



COULD THAT BE UNDER MY FLOOR?


It is hard to believe but mold can sneak in anywhere there is moisture. Even in the arid desert. Beaumont, Banning and Desert Hot Springs are no exception. What... READ MORE



We make it "Like it never even happened."


This historical home was ravaged by smoke and soot damage. Many priceless items were covered in soot and smell. SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning mitigated the loss o... READ MORE



A Storage Room Ceiling Leak


An Eastvale storage room had significant water damage due to a ceiling leak. Drywall and flooring were affected. The affected area and contents were dried in pl... READ MORE



Flooded Rooftop in Banning


The local Banning Chamber of Commerce suffered serious water damages during a rainstorm. The building’s celling was flooded and multiple areas inside the ... READ MORE



Emergency Packout


This home suffered from a fire that left the entire home damaged. In this particular case, contents had to be removed in order to start the cleanup and restorat... READ MORE



Emergency Packout (2)


The kitchen was among the many rooms affected by the fire and where contents had to be removed and packed out in order to clean the area of soot and smoke. The ... READ MORE



Kitchen Leak in Redlands, CA


This home in Redlands had serious water damage from a water leak coming from their kitchen ceiling during a time of heaving rains. SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning h... READ MORE



Kitchen Leak in Redlands, CA (Part 2)


Water from the kitchen ceiling leak spread to other areas in the home. Along with the kitchen ceiling, walls and flooring in multiple rooms were also damaged. I... READ MORE



Mold Infestation


This White Water family found mold growth in various areas throughout their home that resulted from a water leak coming from their water heater supply line. Due... READ MORE