Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Beaumont / Banning is your leader in restoration services in the Beaumont/Banning/Desert Hot Springs area. Our services and staff, are available 24 hour a day 7 days a week. We are dedicated to responding to any size disaster much faster. If your home has suffered flood damage or you have smoke and soot damage our trained and expert staff are ready to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning is part of the community we serve, locally owned and operated and part of over 1800 franchises throughout the United States and Canada. We make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (951) 922-2900
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Beaumont / Banning arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.